A twister watch is in impact for components of west-central Manitoba, and Setting Canada is urging folks be ready for the worst.
“It is a harmful and probably life-threatening state of affairs,” the climate company stated Saturday.
Extreme thunderstorms are anticipated to develop which may produce tornadoes in addition to golf ball-sized hail and powerful wind gusts.
The twister watch is in impact for the next areas:
- Dauphin, Russell, Roblin and Winnipegosis.
- Minnedosa and Using Mountain Nationwide Park.
- Ste. Rose, McCreary, Alonsa and Gladstone.
- Swan River, Duck Mountain and Porcupine Provincial Forest.
- Arborg, Hecla, Fisher River, Gypsumville and Ashern.
- Grand Rapids and Waterhen.
Folks in these areas ought to take cowl instantly if threatening climate approaches, Setting Canada says.
A excessive threat that extreme thunderstorms will develop over southern MB Saturday afternoon. All types of extreme climate will probably be doable with these storms.
Keep updated on our alerts by downloading our WeatherCan App or by visiting our web site: https://t.co/EV8gjh5uGy#MBStorm pic.twitter.com/50LwfnTciZ