A twister watch is in impact for components of west-central Manitoba, and Setting Canada is urging folks be ready for the worst.
“It is a harmful and probably life-threatening state of affairs,” the climate company stated Saturday.
Extreme thunderstorms are anticipated to develop which may produce tornadoes in addition to golf ball-sized hail and powerful wind gusts.
The twister watch is in impact for the next areas:
- Dauphin, Russell, Roblin and Winnipegosis.
- Minnedosa and Using Mountain Nationwide Park.
- Ste. Rose, McCreary, Alonsa and Gladstone.
- Swan River, Duck Mountain and Porcupine Provincial Forest.
- Arborg, Hecla, Fisher River, Gypsumville and Ashern.
- Grand Rapids and Waterhen.
Folks in these areas ought to take cowl instantly if threatening climate approaches, Setting Canada says.
A excessive threat that extreme thunderstorms will develop over southern MB Saturday afternoon. All types of extreme climate will probably be doable with these storms.